środa, 30 października 2013

October week 2

It's a second week in my 12x12 PL , and I'm getting better with it. For now, I decided to make one week per page, but when I would have more photos or memorabilia, I could make 2 pages for one week. Changing size was a little bit hard for me, but I feel much more better and free using regular pl pages for my weekly PL spreads. But I love handbook, and I think I will be  a handbook Projectlifer on vacation or in december. If You want to know more about changing PL sizes, check out Shanna Noel video on her blog, she also swapt handbook for regular PL pages.
For this week's page I used crate Paper 6x6 pad to make cards, some SC printables and cards from PL kits, and lot of embellishments. TFL. 








1 komentarz:

Ewik21 pisze...

cuddnie Ci idzie czekam na więcej no i na macanko koniecznie..