sobota, 1 lutego 2014

WCS February gallery



Hello.
Today it's a february gallery reveal day on write.click.scrapbook blog. So please, take a look what other girls have made!

I made a LO using papers from old BG Porcelain collection, with photos of my boys taken this vacation.
I just can't believe how it's easy nowadays to take photos and share them  immidiately with your friends and family. It's really cool.

I did a little uptade in my scrapbook stash lately. I  gave a lot of scrapbooking things ( papers, embellishments etc) to my son's school, but I also found some gems from 2009/2010. I found 3 paper pads from basic Grey older collections, but for me the most beautiful was Porcelain. I loved its colors and patterns and watercolored papers.
Did you ever used some old papers/embellishments in your recent work? Did You liked it? For me it was very nice experience. TFL!



and closeups