piątek, 12 września 2014

Dirty...but happy

Yes, we moms of boys know that, our precious are  happiest when they're dirty.

I love that photo of my son, he was really dirty, we covered it with a shirt, but his legs stayed that way. But he was so happy. Good for him :)

I used for this layout new collection from 4h37 - 74 av. James Cook. Such a fun collection with lot of embellies and eved dies to use with your machine. Check this out.
And here is my layout. TFL!:








And info for my polish readers:

Mam nadzieję, że pamiętacie o zapisach na warsztaty Project Life, które odbędą sie na Jesiennym Craftshow, 25.10.2014. Wszelkie informacje i zapisy na mail: moni.glod @ gmail.com
A wiecej informacji w tym Poście: -> TUTAJ

1 komentarz:

Ewik21 pisze...

fajowski jest!!! Uwielbiam te kolorki a czerwony dał mu lekkiego kopa <3