piątek, 19 czerwca 2015

It's all about travel.

Hello friends!
Summer vacation is getting closer, so it's good time for some travel albums and layouts, right. As we all waiting for our trips and photos from them, we can scrap photos from previous years.
Right after Paris, there is another city I really love. This is London. This time I made a tag book with photos I took last year, but didn't used in my previous albums. I used Scrapbook Circle June kits, full of travel themed embellishments.  So here we go!













and details:














2 komentarze:

taja.85 pisze...

Dla mnie jesteś mistrzynią małej formy. Świetna inspiracja zważywszy na to, że duże albumy zajmują dużo miejsca, a miejsce w domu, tudzież w mieszkaniu już tak łatwo się nie rozrasta...

Ewik21 pisze...

świetny !! bardzo lubie Twoje albumy!! fotka z by=udką obowiązkowa !!!