środa, 21 października 2015

December Memories Class Info and Project Life - week 23

Hello everyone!

It's been 3 weeks since my last post, but I really hadn't have time for this blog. But now, I'm trying to be back on track and publish more.

First of all - my last page made for Blinks of Life, I totally forgot about this PL spread, so I'm sharing it now with you.

The second thing - I'm a contributor of the December Memories Class on Gossmaerblue.com , and believe, the December memories  kit is just perfect, and all contributors to this class, as well as teacher - Beshka Kueser, are genius, so be ready for some great lessons and tips and december pages. 

If you still didn't bought the kit you have the last chance- and with the DM kit you get the class FREE!!




And this is my PL page:









1 komentarz:

Ewik21 pisze...

gratki z całego serducha ))) szkoda ze nie mam kasy i czasu((((