czwartek, 5 czerwca 2014

Guest Designer in June.

Hello!
I have some great news to share. I'm a guest designer in june for Gossamer Blue. When my kits came I felt like in heaven - so many beutiful  papers, embellishments and stamps to use. I've made an album, PL spread and two layouts. All of them you can see on gossamer blue gallery here . I will be sharing them also with you here, during this month.

This is my album with photos from London taken in april. I made the base with envelopes from Gb kits, sewed them in the middle, and then I cut white paper, and put photos with embellishments. I used mostly Life Pages kit, with some main SB kit elements. In all pockets that were created, I put my memorabilia from London.




















and lot of detail shots:

















thank you for looking!

1 komentarz:

KaroDeco pisze...

Album super!!! :) Bardzo fajny :)