czwartek, 9 października 2014

Back in time

I want to back in time to last year, when my older boy had 8th bday.
I took him a lot of photos, and I found couple of them recently.

When I got my Scrapbook Circle October kit and saw beautiful papers and embellies from Echo Park creative agenda collection, I knew I have to use them.

I made a mini tag album with goodies from  Addons " right now" and "good times", which are sold out unfortunatelly, and with the main kit "on this day", which  is still available.

Just take a look:











As you can see, this kit is versatile, you can make a fall layouts and spring tag album. TFL!

3 komentarze:

Ewik21 pisze...

piękne fotki, piękna kolekcja no iii albumik tez oczywiście ))*

Nowalinka pisze...

Fajny albumik, podobają mi się te tagi przekładane kalką, idealna ilość dodatków... no i model Przystojny :)

chwilka13 pisze...

fajne zdjęcia porobiłaś Młodemu. albumik podoba mi się - jak zwykle :)