czwartek, 12 lutego 2015

Quick and simple layout

Hello guys!
For today I prepared quick and simply layout, using Project Life cards from BH kits, and papers from Pink Paislee, Crate Paper and Shimelle. I used also Studio Calico essentials' embellishments.
I also have for you quick step-by-step tutorial . 





And here is a quick how-to made such lo.

1. print very large photo - mine is 13x15 cm
2. cut strips from patterned paper and glue them together.
3. choose 2 large (4x6") journaling cards from Project Life kits, and put them on the top and bottom of your photo.
4. glue everything to the base, and add your photo at the top.
5. make some ink splashes, add a twine or even sew with your sewing machine.
6. add embellishments in matching colors.
If you make layout using  my tips, please let me know and share!

1 komentarz:

Diana Waite pisze...

this is GORGEOUS--love the textures and large photo!