piątek, 20 grudnia 2013

Proud Mom

I'm so proud of my son. Really. His first competition and he won a prize. The theme was "Home and garden from my dreams" and he draw house (with all stuff) in space, surrounded by planets and sun and moon etc etc.... I had to make a LO with photo taken that day, he was happy, but tired so this photo is a little bit awkward... but he was really happy :)
I used papers from Studio tekturek, and some embellishments from SC printshop collection  and stamp from jubilee kit. TFL!

Ostatnio Witek wygral nagrode w konkursie rysunkowym, naprawdę!, Sam w to nei mógl uwierzyć! Byl z siebie bardzo zadowolony a my bardzo z niego dumni. Po wreczeniu nagród zrobiłam mu kilka zdjęć. Uwierzcie, naprawde był szczęśliwy, tyle że bardzo zmęczony. uzyłam papierów ze Studio tekturek, oraz dodatków ze SC z kolekcji Printshop.






3 komentarze:

Ewa (it is all about scrap) pisze...

Wow, Mona, jest genialny! Nie mogę się napatrzeć! :) Gratulacje dla syna! :)

Ewik21 pisze...

podoba mi się ta oszczędność ))) a Witek jakby lekko zdziwiony??

Diana Waite pisze...

this is just AWESOME!!